Information for Charities
Maryland Charity Campaign (MCC) News You Can Use
The MCC is happy to share some exciting updates for the 2020 Campaign:
- Dates: The Campaign runs October 5-December 14, 2020
- Virtual: The 2020 MCC will be completely virtual this year, meaning all kickoffs and charity fairs will be conducted virtually. There will be no in-person kickoffs or in-person charity fairs. All activities and events will be held online.
- Goal: $2 million
- Theme: One Family One Hope #MDInThisTogether
- 2020 MCC Vice Chairs:
- Mary Beth Tung, Ph.D., Esq., Director, Maryland Energy Administration, and
- Special Secretary Jimmy H. Rhee, Governor’s Office of Small, Minority & Women Business Affairs
- MCC Charity Code: Your MCC charity code is your Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Campaign Hashtags: #MCCMatters #MDInThisTogether
Promote Your Participation in the MCC
Click here to download the MCC Outreach Tool Kit with turnkey content that you can copy and paste into your favorite social media platforms, blogs, newsletters, etc. Remember to always:
- Use our hashtags on social media – #MCCMatters #MDInThisTogether
- Include your MCC Charity Code/EIN, so donors know how to find you
- Include the call to action, which is to visit the MCC site, https://mcc.maryland.gov/
- Use graphics to help grab donors’ attention. You are welcome to use anything from our Graphics Library below, including the MCC logo, theme graphic, ecards, infographics, etc., in your promotion.
Add Your Video to Our YouTube Playlist
Do you have a video already uploaded to YouTube? If so, email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “2020 MCC Participating Charity Video,” and we will add it to the 2020 MCC Participating Charities playlist on YouTube. This playlist is featured on our YouTube channel, across this MCC website, the giving portal, social media, and elsewhere. Important notes:
- We can ONLY accept links for videos already on YouTube.
- We are unable to accept Vimeo links, nor can we upload your mp4 file for you.
Promotional Material and Graphics Library
- MCC logo
- MCC Campaign Poster – Use this 8.5×11 flyer to help spread the word about the MCC
- Donation Thermometer Flyers – Print this blank PDF and fill-in by hand (also shown below)
- Graphics – See Graphics Library below for visual previews
- Ecards – See full images below. Share these ecards, aka infographics, via social media, emails, newsletters, print out to make posters, etc.
- Acknowledgment/thank you assets
2019 Pledge Reports
Pledge result reports were mailed to charities receiving pledges from the 2019 MCC in April 2020. America’s Charities distributes the contributions from these gifts on a quarterly basis. The final disbursements are in 2021.
Sign Up to Be Notified about the 2021 Charity Application
Each year, charities must apply and receive approval to participate in the MCC. The 2020 application went live on December 20, 2019, and closed on February 14, 2020. If your charity would like to participate in the 2021 MCC, please complete this form, http://forms.gle/NHcKp3RDr4kRS1nF7. We will be in touch when the application is available.
MCC Logo and 2020 Theme Graphic – separately
MCC Logo and 2020 Theme Graphic – together
Charity Dollar-Buy Infographic
Blank, Fillable Donation Thermometer Flyer
“I Gave” Graphic
Don’t see the information you need? Email email@example.com for assistance.