MCC Donor Incentive Drawing Terms and Conditions
2023 MARYLAND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (MCC)
DONOR INCENTIVE PRIZE DRAWINGS
Official Terms and Conditions
- Void Where Prohibited or Restricted by Law. To enter the MCC Drawings (the “Drawing,”) each entrant must be a legal resident of the U.S. and a current Employee or Retiree of the State of Maryland. Entrants must also be 18 years of age or older.
- How to Enter. You will be automatically entered if you donate or pledge online or via paper pledge form in the MCC by the announced entry deadlines of each drawing (10/02/2023, 10/06/2023, 10/13/2023, 10/20/2023, 10/27/2023, 11/03/2023, 11/10/2023, 11/17/2023, 11/24/2023, 11/28/2023, 12/01/2023, 12/08/2023, 12/15/2023, 12/22/2023, 12/31/2023).
- Available Prizes.
- Walkersville Southern Railroad – $60-80
- Black Ankle Vineyards – $200
- Blackwall Barn & Lodge – $84
- Frankly Pizza – $25
- Falling Branch Brewery – $25
- Baltimore Ravens
- Baltimore Orioles
- BlueStone Restaurant – $50
- Bobby McKey’s Dueling Piano Bar – $250 value
- Capital SUP – $120
- Courtyard Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center – $320
- Great American Restaurants – $25
- Iron Rooster Annapolis – $25
- Ketch 22 – $30
- Kilwins Chocolate Kitchen – $32.95
- Ladew Topiary Gardens – $80
- Rheb’s Candy – $25
- Rocklands Farm Winery – $72
- Rosenfeld’s Jewish Delicatessen – $50
- Scottish Highland Creamery – $20
- SweetFrog – $252
- THB Bagels and Deli – $30
- The Grill at Quarterfield – $50
- The Ugly Pie – $25
- Vigilante Coffee – $50
- Zava Zone – $94.00
- Determination of Winners. Winners will be determined in a random drawing, within seven business days of the entry deadlines for each drawing from among all eligible pledge and donation entries received by the announced drawing deadline date (10/02/2023, 10/06/2023, 10/13/2023, 10/20/2023, 10/27/2023, 11/03/2023, 11/10/2023, 11/17/2023, 11/24/2023, 11/28/2023, 12/01/2023, 12/08/2023, 12/15/2023, 12/22/2023, 12/31/2023) at 11:59:59 PM. Drawing will be conducted by the Charitable Funds Management Solutions Department of America’s Charities (the MCC Operating Agency), whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Drawing. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received. Winners must comply with all Drawing terms and conditions. Potential winners will be notified by phone, email and/or U.S. mail. If potential winners do not reply to such notifications or the notifications of prizes are returned as undeliverable after two attempts, winners may be disqualified, and alternate winners may be selected. Limit one prize per person/family/household.
- Conditions of Participation. America’s Charities and the State of Maryland do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions, human or technical error or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. In the event this Drawing is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, America’s Charities and the State of Maryland reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing and in such event, to select winners for any prizes by random drawing from among all valid automatic entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension and all eligible mailed entries received. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All aspects of the prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE, and no substitutions are allowed except at America’s Charities’ sole discretion. No cash equivalent or exchange of prize is permitted. Approximate prize values are $20.00 – $320.00. Winners are responsible for any and all local, state and federal taxes.
- Eligibility. The Drawing is only open to Employees and Retirees of the State of Maryland who donate or pledge in the 2022 Maryland Charity Campaign. America’s Charities employees, Officers, and members of the Board of Directors and their families are not eligible to participate in the Drawing.
- ENTRANTS, BY THEIR PARTICIPATION, AND WINNERS, IN ACCEPTING THEIR PRIZES, AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER AGAINST AMERICA’S CHARITIES AND THE STATE OF MARYLAND INCLUDING ANY ACCIDENT, LOSS, INJURY OR DEATH OCCURRING FROM THIS DRAWING OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PRIZES OR USE/MISUSE THEREOF OR WHILE TRAVELING TO AND/OR FROM A LOCATION TO OBTAIN OR USE A PRIZE OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH A PRIZE. NEITHER AMERICA’S CHARITIES NOR THE STATE OF MARYLAND MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, NEITHER AMERICA’S CHARITIES NOR THE STATE OF MARYLAND ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING, OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
- Winners’ Consent. Winners may be asked to provide consent to the use of their names and photographs to promote the Maryland Charity Campaign among State Employees and Retirees, without further compensation except where prohibited by law. A winner can decline and still receive the prize. America’s Charities agrees that any such promotional material using the name or photograph of a winner remains the property of the State of Maryland and that America’s Charities has no rights to the promotional material, except as specifically authorized by the Secretary of State’s Office.
- Winners List. The winners’ departments and the winner’s name (where permitted) will be posted on the Maryland Charity Campaign website (http://mcc.maryland.gov/).