The 2016 Maryland Charity Campaign (MCC): Connecting People Who Care with Causes That Matter! September 12 – December 16, 2016.
Give today and you could win big!
Donors are being entered into random drawings with big prizes including:
Donors who pledge by 11:59 pm ET on Friday, December 16:
- One donor will win two (2) tickets to the final Washington Redskins home game of the season (Sunday, January 1 at 1 pm)
- One donor will win a Sony Action Cam mini HDR AZ1VR with Live View Remote Kit
- Three donors will each win a copy of Maryland: A Portrait, signed by Governor Hogan
Please note: One prize per donor. If you win a prize, you are not eligible to win again. Additional prizes will be announced on Monday, December 5. So what are you waiting for? Give now for your chance to win big!
Ready to donate? Choose one of the following:
1. If this is your first time accessing the giving portal, consult the chart to the left to identify or request your Invite Code. Then click on the button below to create your account.
– OR –
2. Already have an account? Click the button below to connect with causes that matter.
3. Make an undesignated contribution: To make an undesignated gift, please use the pre-printed pledge form that was provided to you and enter “Undesignated” in the EIN field. If you need a copy of your pre-printed pledge form, please contact your Loaned Executive or America’s Charities’ donor services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.charities.org/support. Donations from undesignated gifts are distributed among MCC participating charities based upon the percentage of the designated funds they receive.
Download our step-by-step instructions for giving online or via paper pledge form.
MCC Participants and Advocates
There have been some truly creative (and often hilarious!) videos from people who are donating to eligible charities in the MCC, then helping to spread the word. Click here to see their videos. Then show us what you got! We would love to see your photos, videos, and other announcements about your participation in the MCC.
Help spread the word on social media! Just click here to download our Social Media Tool Kit and here to download the corresponding graphics you can use with your social media posts. Please use the campaign hashtag #MCCmatters so we can aggregate the social conversation.
Campaign Volunteer Resources
Maryland Charity Campaign volunteers – thank you for your service! Click here to get started.
About the Maryland Charity Campaign
View our animated video, plus hear from Maryland Governor Hogan, Secretary Wobensmith, and Lt. Governor Rutherford, all about the MCC!
Don’t just take it from us! Click here to watch the playlist of MCC participants and advocates, including the Maryland Department of Natural Resources and UMBC.
Scroll down or click here to read answers to our Frequently Asked Questions.